Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acelious

Reaction score
Next Update

Will be done :
* Front Machine will be changed into CJ_SPORTS_WALL (you will see where you are shooting)
* SmartBP integration (activates / deactivates itself automaticly after manual activation)
* Camera will be set to normal somehow(either with camera script, or with replacement of the Machine on the back)

Has been done :
* Alternative Hotkey;
For Laptop : Space + Q for activating, Space + E for deactivating
For Desktp : MiddleMouseButton for activating & deactivating

You should make 2 versions, 1 with Activation/Deactivation(Without the automatic on/off), and 1 with the smartBP :D :D:D

z3n0

Reaction score
omg omg omg something that actully works.

<3 mate hope u update this soon. love it.

dildotroll

Reaction score
[quote author="anilture"]Next Update

Will be done :
* Front Machine will be changed into CJ_SPORTS_WALL (you will see where you are shooting)
* SmartBP integration (activates / deactivates itself automaticly after manual activation)
* Camera will be set to normal somehow(either with camera script, or with replacement of the Machine on the back)

Has been done :
* Alternative Hotkey;
For Laptop : Space + Q for activating, Space + E for deactivating
For Desktp : MiddleMouseButton for activating & deactivating

You should make 2 versions, 1 with Activation/Deactivation(Without the automatic on/off), and 1 with the smartBP :D :D:D [/quote]
yes this would be nice as some times i want bulletproof always on and some times i want it to toglle itself

ImAliso

Reaction score
lmao, great idea man, is it possible to make the Sprunk Machine invisible for whoever is using it? because I can't even see the player while aiming. :roll: :roll::roll:

Acelious

Reaction score
lmao, great idea man, is it possible to make the Sprunk Machine invisible for whoever is using it? because I can't even see the player while aiming. :roll: :roll::roll:

If you read the whole post, you would know thats comming in next version.

JayLay

Reaction score
The sprunk machines sohuld be invisible, that would be awesome.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Sprunk machines are invisible in version 2.0, it is available in this thread. If you got any suggestions about SprunkGuard v2.0, feel free to type here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------
[center:355qaxqc]
lock.jpg
[/center:355qaxqc]

Status
Not open for further replies.