Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Did you even try to download the archive ? I've already put both Space + Q/E and middlemousebutton together in the archive in different directories.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
ugbaseeu_zpsd8221bb6.png

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Hey man why im vulnerable from the back?
You get shots from your back. Because ;
It fixes your normal camera, if there was an invisible object behind you, your camera would not be normal,
and
It allows people to sometimes hit you, so they don't act like "HE OPENED GODMODE ! ! ! BAN ADMIN HE IS ID 9 ! "

Logic of the back machine's absense : You are running away from your target by looking at him from behind, he is lowering your hp from behind, you turn back to him, when you face him, he can't lower your hp. He must shoot from between the two machines in front of you.
Result: He slowly believes that you are lagging. Also that belief keeps increasing if you got S + B activated.

ImAliso

Reaction score
SmartBP integration
In ENABLED mode, hold S+B to activate AUTO mode, to deactivate AUTO mode, disable&enable the cheat

Can you please tell me what this about? I don't get it ;) ;);)

andprivate

Reaction score
Qual a diferença do modo automatico ( S + B ) para o modo convencional ? Tem algum beneficio único ? E existe esse modo para o MultiSprunk com algum beneficio ?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
SmartBP integration
In ENABLED mode, hold S+B to activate AUTO mode, to deactivate AUTO mode, disable&enable the cheat

Can you please tell me what this about? I don't get it ;) ;);)
"SmartBP" is an old 0.3e bullet-proof cheat which activated itself for 700 miliseconds and deactivated itself for 300 miliseconds, and you were able to act like lagger. So admins were thinking that you were a lagger, instead of BP godmoder.
"SmartBP integration" means, this ability has been implemented into SprunkGuardv2.0, and when you hold S + B, it toggles itself automaticly on/off/on/off every 200 miliseconds. So you look like you are sometimes godmoded sometimes not (which means, you look like lagger).

Qual a diferença do modo automatico ( S + B ) para o modo convencional ? Tem algum beneficio único ? E existe esse modo para o MultiSprunk com algum beneficio ?
No modo normal, você obter máquinas sempre invisíveis ao seu redor, até que você desativá-lo.
No modo automático, você obter máquinas de Sprunk / fora automaticamente, com essa maneira você às vezes atropelado por balas, mas às vezes não. Como resultado, admins não Bani-lo para godmode à prova de balas, eles acham que você está lagger.

E existe esse modo para o MultiSprunk com algum beneficio ?
Sim, absolutamente, se você baixar o MultiSprunk, você pode fazer S + B também, e com MultiSprunk, existem 8 Sprunk em vez de 4.

andprivate

Reaction score
Is there any way to create a GodMode this same kind of barriers in total skin for the play never take shots? For example a barrier fully involved in the skin in a way that the enemy shoot at the barrier and only shots of Automatic and Semi Automatic weapons (MP5, UZI, M4, AK 47; MINIGUN) cross reaching my skin?

zemontada

Reaction score
pessoal brazileiro tentem usar o inglês.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for that anicalure :D :D:D :D

jaimit305

Reaction score
I like the Sprunk Guard, really helps out a lot. Just the corners kills me man. If you can please just make one Sprunk Guard in the right corner and the left corner that faces the front of me; it'll be amazing. I will much appreciate it if you can do it for me, Thanks again.

dildotroll

Reaction score
This mod is bad and you should feel bad.
shit guys
i feel bad now
i mean shit man
im so sorry
i didnt mean to upset you in any way

PFF
if your here means your using cleo mods that will most likely give you an advantage

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I like the Sprunk Guard, really helps out a lot. Just the corners kills me man. If you can please just make one Sprunk Guard in the right corner and the left corner that faces the front of me; it'll be amazing. I will much appreciate it if you can do it for me, Thanks again.
Download MultiSprunkGuardv2.0 in the attachments, it provides 8 sprunk machines instead of 4.
Good thing but there is few bugs should be fixed though.
This cleo can't get any better if you keep the bugs like a secret. Feel free to post the bugs in a list.

_Punch.cs

Reaction score
I don't know is it a bug or not. Let me explain, whenever I come near a vehicle, it doesn't let me to get into it and the vehicle itself will be move away of me.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
ah ye that's bug. I've already fixed it in next version, but still got a load of work to do.

For now, you will have to deactivate the sprunk guard before trying to drive a car.

Tyrone_Dawson

Reaction score
Hi man, my problem is that I can't shoot anyone, I guess the sprunk machine goes in front D:

Status
Not open for further replies.