Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Hi man, my problem is that I can't shoot anyone, I guess the sprunk machine goes in front D:
You "should" be able to shoot others. If you are unable to hit them,

* Either they are godmoded too,
* or you are not doing lag-shoot.

To ensure that the mod works, tell your friend to stop, and shoot him with SprunkGuard ON. You will see the bullet hitting on an invisible object in front of you, but also you will see that your target gets hit too.

In interiors i can see the Sprunk guards
ahhh. I forgot that. Thanks for telling this i will note it down and fix it.

Tyrone_Dawson

Reaction score
You "should" be able to shoot others. If you are unable to hit them,
* Either they are godmoded too,
* or you are not doing lag-shoot.
To ensure that the mod works, tell your friend to stop, and shoot him with SprunkGuard ON. You will see the bullet hitting on an invisible object in front of you, but also you will see that your target gets hit too.
Thanks man! I never tested it that way, I was thinking when it hits the object it won't hit the guy after it. Thanks bro.

EDIT :

Alright, another problem-.. The hotkeys are so ANOYING - can you change them for me? Because when I run I change weapons, meaning it activated/deactivates - So is it possible to make it to:
nummber: 5 - Activeate
Nummber: 6 - Deactivate

On the numpad

xzytro

God
Reaction score
If that hotkey wasn't fine for you, choose the other one with different hotkeys. For example, click on this link below :

Activation&Deactivation : Middle Mouse Button

I will put num5&num6 as alternative in SprunkGuardv3.0

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Well it's not really soon. I'm so busy with irl projects/presentations. I can't even predict when it would be released.

kz0r

Reaction score
I'm new around here, I've been searching for a while and haven't found a guide on how to install this, could anyone be so kind to post a way to install this? It would be really appreciated it. Thanks to xzytro for this.

dildotroll

Reaction score
just put it in your cleo folder ^.^
anyways will be waiting for v3
thanks a lot man

xzytro

God
Reaction score
There are 4 machines and you can still get hit from your corners. That's made just to not get you banned.

If it was giving you full bulletproof godmode, you would already get banned because the old bulletproof godmodes are popular and they are well-known by any admin with any level.

If you want to get less damage, download MultiSprunkGuard, it has 8 machines instead of 4.

[TG]Axel

Reaction score
Hello xzytro, tested it and I have a doubt + a request

Doubt is when my sprunks are on , It collides with vehicles n pushes them away {so its in sync with other players ? like others can see me pushing cars and ramming vehicles ? or its just visible to me }

And in the default 4 sprunks can you move the position of machines to clear the straight path , as I like deagle duels - so its easy to catch when im standing and don't get shot from front , so maybe you can just move the machines a bit so they can give protection when I run .

Thanks and awaiting 3.0 release .

Vetle

Reaction score
Please also add that sprunkmachines are all around you. For ppl who want to abuse hacks :D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Axel"]Doubt is when my sprunks are on , It collides with vehicles n pushes them away {so its in sync with other players ? like others can see me pushing cars and ramming vehicles ? or its just visible to me
Done in Sprunk Guard v3.0
Axel"]And in the default 4 sprunks can you move the position of machines to clear the straight path , as I like deagle duels - so its easy to catch when im standing and don't get shot from front , so maybe you can just move the machines a bit so they can give protection when I run .
Done in Sprunk Guard v3.0
Please also add that sprunkmachines are all around you. For ppl who want to abuse hacks
MultiSprunkGuard will be updated, machine count for multisprunkguard will be increased from 8 to 16.

Sprunk Guard v3.0 will be released when i finish adding alternative hotkeys.

Z0DY

Reaction score
Why u dont do the Hotkey's with .ini files? If u need help with that pm me :D :D:D

kwicky99

Reaction score
so I click the middle of my mouse and then s+b, means the cleo will turn off/on automatically?

kwicky99

Reaction score
i have the thing activated, and when someone is directly in front of me shooting, they still hit me? I thought the sprunk machine is supposed to block it? help please

Status
Not open for further replies.