[E-BOOK] Easily steal SA-MP Accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe said:
Show it to me; for free, muhaha.

:sadpepe:

Yeah I can do that. Ich kannte dich doch früher hab dich auf nem minecraft server kennengelernt, falls dus abchecken willst meine skype id lautet ebookssamp

MacL

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe said:
Show it to me; for free, muhaha.

:sadpepe:

If you'll give this guy a vouch copy, I might think about buying - but for less than 15 euros.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
The price is 10. Opcode if you wish for a copy PM me.

MacL

Reaction score
zolepjove said:
MrUnknown said:
The price is 10. Opcode if you wish for a copy PM me.

Why does he  recieve a copy.. :(((

It's a voucher. And because he has 1000+ posts, and is trusted on here.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
I said trusted users. Two vouched already. 0x688 is maybe going to confirm if he got time looking into it, Opcode exe can vouch too. So either 0x688 or Opcode are the last vouchers in order to gain peoples trust that this is legit. Which is, but people want to be sure.

zolepjove

Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
I said trusted users. Two vouched already. 0x688 is maybe going to confirm if he got time looking into it, Opcode exe can vouch too. So either 0x688 or Opcode are the last vouchers in order to gain peoples trust that this is legit. Which is, but people want to be sure.

But no one knows if the 2 vouchers are telling the truth  :sadpepe: maybe u payed them  :surprised: so thats why you should let me try it out  :pPFFH:

MrUnknown

Reaction score
So I'm paying 0x866 and Opcode if they decide to vouch too? ^^ No thanks and yeah, I repeat, it's simple. That's why I'm not giving out any information regarding to this method. I see no one can even imagine what it is. But that's another topic.

bobesin

Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
bobesin said:
Meh, this looks too good to be true. Even if it is, YOU KNOW someone is bound to leak the contents out on the internet. I think this is pointless.

That's your opinion. And yes it's true. It's even too damn simple.

Bogus.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
bobesin said:
MrUnknown said:
bobesin said:
Meh, this looks too good to be true. Even if it is, YOU KNOW someone is bound to leak the contents out on the internet. I think this is pointless.

Bogus.
Well, believe it or not. ^^

bobesin

Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
bobesin said:
MrUnknown said:
bobesin said:

Bogus.
Well, believe it or not. ^^
Alright, I'll see the reviews from the famous dudes here. I'm sorry if I'm too harsh, but it's just surreal to me. I hope that this is true though, but oh well, time will tell.

PizzaH4CK

Reaction score
Man i cant wait... :p But i got no Money too :p So relez this shit to whole world XD.

maximko

Reaction score
Too sad, I'm a trusted member I've been here for three years. I would be thankful to try the demo out for free!

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Absinthe said:
Too sad, I'm a trusted member I've been here for three years. I would be thankful to try the demo out for free!

You can be a leecher even if you are here since three years, that means nothing.

TraCerX

Reaction score
If you do not post proof of hacked accounts, for me this ebook its more like SCAM. All i see in your post is some shit that do not even explain how the hack works or anything else but only some bullshit text just to make it some kind of trusted thing. I do not trust anyone online even if they vouch such as Suicide Bomb which looks like a friend of guy who made this topic.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
TraCerX said:
If you do not post proof of hacked accounts, for me this ebook its more like SCAM. All i see in your post is some shit that do not even explain how the hack works or anything else but only some bullshit text just to make it some kind of trusted thing.  I do not trust anyone online even if they vouch such as Suicide Bomb which looks like a friend of guy who made this topic.

You're just mad because I'm not giving you a copy for free. Eh. Try somewhere else mate, files have been sent to 0x688, ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.