[E-BOOK] Easily steal SA-MP Accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraCerX

Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
You're just mad because I'm not giving you a copy for free. Eh. Try somewhere else mate, files have been sent to 0x688, ask him.

I do not care at all and im not mad because of some fake shit that hasn't been confirmed yet. If you be more careful please take a look at time when my reply is made and time when i send you PM. Seems like reply was written before sending pm to you. Maybe i will change my mind for this after proof is given and i pmed you to see if this shit is real, nothing else.

MacL

Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
TraCerX said:
If you do not post proof of hacked accounts, for me this ebook its more like SCAM. All i see in your post is some shit that do not even explain how the hack works or anything else but only some bullshit text just to make it some kind of trusted thing.  I do not trust anyone online even if they vouch such as Suicide Bomb which looks like a friend of guy who made this topic.

You're just mad because I'm not giving you a copy for free. Eh. Try somewhere else mate, files have been sent to 0x688, ask him.

Actually what he is stating is quite correct. You haven't posted any form of proofs - how are we supposed, as buyers, to believe your product is working?

Naganaga

Reaction score
The second one here who vouched.
This is a smart technique and it's working.
If you're not planning to buy it, don't bother checking this topic again and again.
It's /that simple/.
This goes to you and @TraCerX.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
wat is dis shit? o_O
if this can hack smart owner of LSRP, I want this
ONLY if it works
then no if i cant haxk no lsrp

You are able to hack loominati with it. But for real, no proof is being posted. The only proof I could post is  video, but that's not going to happen because it's the same like leaking. No one can guess how it works, why should I show it off then? ;)

maximko

Reaction score
only a few people will buy this, so no luck for ppl in here like me.. :/

MrUnknown

Reaction score
ONLY $5 PER COPY TODAY.

I'm going to be on my way to croatia in the evening and I'll be gone for 3 weeks. 

If you decide to purchase a copy, this is your only chance to grab one for $5 today.

Skype - ebookssamp

MrUnknown

Reaction score
ONLY TODAY, 5 EURO'S A COPY.

Since I'm heading to croatia this evening for three weeks I've decided to do a special offer.

ONLY TODAY, 5€ PER COPY.

skype - ebookssamp

Hadat

Reaction score
Don't Have Paypal To Buy :(
Waiting payooner come to my home :(
so bad :(
#MaybeI'mNotBuyNow
:sadpepe:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
A big NOT RECOMMEND FROM ME

First of all the actual method itself is really rubbish and has alot of flaws and is not 99% success for me it was 0% success and not because I was doing it wrong because the method is not that great I'm not gonna leak out this supposed "secret" which is not really a secret to me as I was dissapointed I did a method like this before that was shit it's just this guy has made it a bit better and smarter but it's still not good. Also I wanted a refund for this but on Skype I get no reply I mean if you're gonna sell something and say "Full Support for people having trouble" atleast be available if people need support so obviously for me it's RIP 5 euro unless I can get a refund but I guess I can't un-know a method even If I do delete the files for it.

Also noticed 0x688 is still confirming don't know why that is but maybe he just does not care or just knows this is not what it says it is.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
zin said:

First of all the actual method itself is really rubbish and has alot of flaws and is not 99% success for me it was 0% success and not because I was doing it wrong because the method is not that great I'm not gonna leak out this supposed "secret" which is not really a secret to me as I was dissapointed I did a method like this before that was shit it's just this guy has made it a bit better and smarter but it's still not good. Also I wanted a refund for this but on Skype I get no reply I mean if you're gonna sell something and say "Full Support for people having trouble" atleast be available if people need support so obviously for me it's RIP 5 euro unless I can get a refund but I guess I can't un-know a method even If I do delete the files for it.

Also noticed 0x688 is still confirming don't know why that is but maybe he just does not care or just knows this is not what it says it is.

what did you expect... XD

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
zin said:

what did you expect... i mean...

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Hidend said:
zin said:

what did you expect... i mean...

Looked proffessional, but wasn't. I was willing to give it a shot just to help people out here who want an "honest" answer as I did not trust the vouchers they had little under 100 posts.

bobesin

Reaction score
zin said:

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I KNEW IT!  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Dear zin. Your method of getting free e-books is kind of funny. I've given this to a couple of friends and two random users from this community and got a great feedback. You've told me you will keep your mouth shut on this thread if I refund your money. This does not exactly work like, activate and success. Anyway. I know this method works, so don't bullshit anyone right here. If people lose their interest in this, it's their decision. I just know it works and it's not just working for me only. If anyone wants a copy, pm.

Oh right. I'm on vacation for two to three weeks. Copies will be sold when I'm back again.

JustMe.77

Reaction score
Well, I'm really curious about how would you hack a SAMP Account from someone who isn't a retard, but pay 5€ for something you don't know if it will work or not? I'm not sure..

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Then I'll set this topic on vacation also for the time being it's too hot! Just b4 anyone get's hurt.
@MrUnknown: just hit me up if u are back

Status
Not open for further replies.